- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PCBCLL
Take in the spectacular views of the light show, whilst sipping on your welcome drink of house beer, wine or soft drink and enjoying the variety of food on offer from our standing buffet dinner featuring an array of tasty treats.
A must for every Sydney-sider or visitor looking for something refreshing this winter.
See this stunning illumination of our city’s iconic sights including the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House from the water.
Departure and Return Details
- Departure Dates:
24th of May – 15th of June
- Departure Point:
King St Wharf 9, Darling Harbour
- Cruise Times:
Monday – Thursday: Departs at 6:00pm. Returns at 8:00pm
Friday – Saturday: Two departures
Departs at 5:30pm . Returns at 7:30pm
Departs at 8:00pm . Returns at 10:00pm
- 2 Hours Sydney VIVID Harbour Cruise
- Cruising on a Luxurious Glass Boat
- Continuous Cocktail-style buffet
- One complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
- Spectacular Views of Magnificent Sydney with over 50 buildings and Landmarks
- Cocktail Cruise with spectacular views of iconic Sydney Opera House and Vivid light shows around Sydney Harbour
- Spacious viewing decks, 360 degree viewing deck and 3m High glass windows for perfect viewing from all levels.
- Purchase additional drinks throughout the night from the cash bar
- 3m high glass windows
- Bars on each of the 3 levels
- Spacious wrap around deck
- Full size decks at the front and back of the vessel
- Main deck boasts 2 feature walls complete with Plasma screens
- State of the art sound system
- Open top deck with 360 degree views of magnificent Sydney Harbour
- This is a standing cocktail style cruise.
- Special Event no dietary requested can be catered for.
- Must have voucher and photo Id to board the vessel.
- Cruise program is subject to change according to the directions made by Sydney Waterways & Management
- Vessel may be substituted without notice.
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- All sales are final and incur a 100% cancellation fee.
(Arrive at the wharf for boarding at least 10 minutes prior to departure time)
Cruise returns King St Wharf, Darling Harbour approximately 2 hours after departure time
About the Vessel:
* Please note that vessel might be subject to change without notice.